Open Call for Vendors at Newburgh Illuminated Festival Marketplace
The Marketplace will be open at the Newburgh Illuminated Festival. Newburgh Illuminated, held June 20-22, 2014, is a festival of Arts, Heritage and Music, celebrating the City of Newburgh. This year’s theme “Made In Newburgh” will celebrate the many people, crafts, arts and industries that have shaped the city.
The Marketplace, sponsored by the Newburgh Professional and Business Association, is an outdoor market featuring vendors of arts, clothing, handmade items, jewelry, food and more. There will also be a special section for human services and community-based organizations. It is open on Saturday, June 21st at Downing Park from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Booth spaces are assigned on a first-come-first-serve basis
- Spaces are approximately 10’ x 10’
- Set up is behind the Downing Park Bandstand across from the food vendors
- Food vendor spaces will be near the electrical source in the Northeast meadow area of the park.
- Electricity may be provided to food vendors if needed on a first come, first served basis with advance notice, at an additional fee. Individual generators are not allowed in the park.
Booth Set-Up Schedule:
- Spaces will be assigned the day of the event June 21, 2014 starting no sooner than 2 hours ahead of start time.
- Vendor Setup time is 9am.
- Festival Start time is at 11am
- Vendors are expected to man their booths with appropriate individuals from 11am through 7pm
- Vendor booths must be completely self-sufficient and clean up after themselves.
- A limited number of tables and chairs may be available on loan for the day.
All vendors are encouraged to have activities/crafts for children and families.
The Newburgh Illuminated Festival reserves its right to approve all vendor applications.
Plus -- check out the lighbulb project throughout the city during Newburgh Illimunated.